24.09.2010

Keanu Reeves enjoys a yummy cupcake

Keanu Reeves enjoys a yummy cupcake
Written by Rosy on September 22, 2010 – 3:12 pm


I tried to peruse this gallery to pick out the best shots for you guys but ya know, I couldn’t delete one from the set. My fellow die hard Keanu Reeves fans won’t mind I’m sure.
These new shots are of Reeves on location of his new movie, “Generation Um…” in New York City, New York on Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010. The film follows a day in the life of Reeves’ character and his two friends as they embark on a path of self-discovery after drifting through life in a haze of sex, drugs and indecision.
Gotta love how he licks his fingers, must have been a damn good cupcake!

New York, Wednesday September 22, 2010 Keanu Reeves on the set shooting a scene where he is eating a cup cake, Lower East Side.
Keanu Reeves enjoys a yummy cupcake http://bit.ly/d25pEc

Hiç yorum yok:


detail from my drawing

detail from my drawing

detail from my drawing

Twitpic updates: by celebfan

Bu gadget'ta bir hata oluştu