29.05.2010

Keanu Reeves loves leftovers


Keanu Reeves loves leftovers
2 Written by Rosy on May 28, 2010 – 8:25 am

Keanu Reeves loves leftovers Accidental Sexiness http://bit.ly/9Iqa3q

New York staple Keanu Reeves was bound to get by paparazzi! He was photographed as he departed from Italian Eatery Bar Pitti in the Village on Thursday, May 27th with his leftovers in tow.
Most of you are aware that I bumped into Keanu while I was in Tribeca on Wednesday. If I have not shared my experience yet via Twitter I just want to let you guys know that he is as handsome as he is in pictures and as lovely as you could imagine.I love that someone asked if I saw him with his rumored love Charlize Theron. Having that kind of gossip could have been pretty exclusive but alas, he was accompanied by 3 or 4 gentlemen.

Hiç yorum yok:


detail from my drawing

detail from my drawing

detail from my drawing

Twitpic updates: by celebfan

Bu gadget'ta bir hata oluştu