6.02.2010

It’s a clean cup Keanu Reeves post!

It’s a clean cup Keanu Reeves post!
Written by Rosy on February 5, 2010 – 8:49 pm
Now this is what I call a proper Keanu Reeves post! Finally the star of Private Lives of Pippa Lee emerged all clean cut and sharply dressed as he enjoyed a solitary walk in New York City this afternoon.
Next up for our boy Keanu is a role in the Gabriele Muccino film, Passengers. A love story set on a spaceship, it sounds more frightening than romantic! Reeves plays a man accidentally awakened too early from hibernation during a centuries-long flight to a distant planet. So rather than wait around to die while the rest of the crew sleeps, he wakes up a female passenger in order to have company.
The woman will be played by me……….in my dreams.

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2010/02/05/its-a-clean-cup-keanu-reeves-post/


Hiç yorum yok:


detail from my drawing

detail from my drawing

detail from my drawing

Twitpic updates: by celebfan

Bu gadget'ta bir hata oluştu